Price : 9,000 baht
Incl. 2 nights accommodation in a private room or 3 nights in a/c hostel
Advanced Open Water
More diving knowledge and experiences are so important for your confidence as a diver.
With this Advanced Open Water you will refine and expand important diving skills with your instructor.
We also spend a separate module on independently planning & executing the deeper dives.
After that, you will become a lot less dependent on dive masters.
E-learning possible! Email us for more information.
The following 5 training dives for an IDD Advanced Open Water are mandatory:
- 2 buoyancy dives
- 1 navigation compass dive
- 2 deep dives to 32m
When good buoyancy control, the 2nd buoyancy dive can be converted to a night dive and 2nd deep dive is including with a natural navigation module.
One of your 2 deep dives can also be done on the shipwreck HMS Sattakut!
This shipwreck is located at a depth between 23 m and 32 m and is an ideal location for this!
The penetration dive # 4 of the Wreck Dive Specialty is also made on this wreck. You can register for it immediately after completing the Advanced Open Water course!
A “combi package” of three cool IDD specialties has been put together for you, so that you can get the most out of your diving holiday:
- Deep 40m
- Three specialties for only 15,000 Thai baht! BOOK NOW
9:00 Buoyancy, navigation & deep diving theory
11:00 Lunch break
12:00 Departure boat
13:00 Buoyancy Dive # 1
15:00 Navigation Dive # 1
07:00: Departure boat
08:00 Deep dive to max 32m
10:30 2nd deep dive up to 24m with navigation module # 2
12:00 Lunch break
13:00 Night diving theory
15:00 Deep, navigation & night diving exams
18:00 Night dive * (weather conditions dependent and personal choice)
Possibly an extra dive day 3 morning or afternoon dive *
Price: 10,000 THB
- Advanced Open Water manual, logbook and license
- 1-calendar year IDD membership & diving insurance
- Use of diving equipment
- dive computer
- safety buoy
- lamps for night diving
- IDD dive insurance
- or Thai diving insurance for PADI training
- 2 or 2.5 days
- If night dive not possible
Only want to make one dive? Okay, and we call this an Adventure Dive.
- Standard Adventure Dive: 2,000 Thai Baht
- Nitrox Adventure dive: 2,500 Thai baht
- DPV Adventure dive: 3,000 Thai baht
- Price for a PADI adventure dive is plus 2,500 Thai baht extra. PADI requires the purchase of an AOW manual.
- Minimum age 14 years (IDD) and 12 years (PADI)
- Open Water Diver
- Last dive within 6 months
- Valid medical certificate (Fit to Dive)
- Signed Disclaimer of Liability
- (signed by parents or guardian for minors)