Deep Dive Specialty course
Every well-trained diver doesn’t go deep just for the sake of depth only.
Deep diving is not an end in itself, but rather because there is something to see that should be worthwhile.
Let there be a good reason for it.
Deep diving because it is deep is not a good reason.
A good reason could be visiting a wreck.
As for a wreck penetration dive a deep dive 40m certificate is ideal. Maximum depths are measured vertically & horizontally.
- Reason & Safety Considerations
- Procedures & planning
- Air consumption calculation
- De-compression & gas narcosis theory
- Deep diving techniques
- Emergency de-compression stops
- Use of dive computers
- 3 training dives
- Minimum age 15 years
- Advanced Open Diver
- Valid medical certificate (Fit to Dive)
- Signed Disclaimer of Liability (for minors signed by parents or guardian).
09:00 Course Orientation / theory / dive planning
11:00 Lunch break
12:00 Boat departure
13:00 Deep Dive #1 min 22 m- max 28m
07:00 Boat departure
08:00 Deep Dive #2 min 26 m- max 40m
10:30 Deep Dive #3 min 22 m- max 28m
13:00 Final Exam
- Deep Dive Specialty manual & license
- Use dive shop equipment
- including dive computer
- safety marker buoy
- I.D.D Dive insurance or Thai insurance