Digital Photography Specialty
Lean how to make pictures under water
From our experienced dive instructor Iris you will learn how to capture 1st class pictures with her digital photography specialty course!
You need to have a very good buoyancy control before you should start a diving course like this one. Reason is that when we make under water pictures, we should do this without disturbing the beautiful reefs. Therefore, we recommend you to consider to participate in the Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty firstly.
Underwater photography is the best way to interact passively with the underwater world and it the only way to take something out of the water!
Please understand that we need a timely reservation in order to be sure our digital photographer is available. Reason that is a team instructor and often conducting other scuba diving courses
- Minimum age 10 years;
- (Junior) Open Water Diver
- Valid medical certificate (Fit to Dive)
- Signed Disclaimer of Liability
- (signed by parents or guardian for minors).
Program Digital Photography Specialty
09:00 Administration & equipment
09:30 theory / dive planning
11:00 Lunch break
12:00 Boat departure
13:00 Dive #1
16:00 Dive #2
- Different types of underwater cameras
- Proper dive techniques
- Principles of good compositions
- 2 dives
- Manual & license
- Use of dive equipment including:
- dive computer
- safety marker buoy
- basic camera
- Dive insurance during the the training