Rescue Diver course
Rescue Diver – Extremely important
During a Rescue Diver course you will learn how to look beyond yourself and consider the safety and well being of other divers.
Although this course is serious, it is an enjoyable way to build your confidence. Rewarding and fun best describes the Rescue Diver course.
We will show you how to better observe during diving activities, and learn how to assess the situation quickly. All this in order to become more aware of the safety of other divers.
This is also a very good training for your own safety later when you fun diving, but also the start your dive master training.
The course will be concluded with a multiple-choice exam and 2 overlapping, realistic “diving accidents” scenarios.
- Minimum age 15 years.
- Advanced open water diver
- IDD Medical Trained certification (or equivalent)
- AED Provider Certificate (*)
- Oxygen Provider Certificate (*)
- Valid medical certificate (Fit to Dive)
- Signed Disclaimer of Liability
- (*) these are mandatory for a rescue course
- divers stress
- rescue techniques
- in- & out water
- divers in panic
- unconscious divers
- missing diver
The ultimate objective of this rescue diver course is to learn how to avoid problems while diving. Both in and out of the water, always keep thinking 1 step ahead: anticipate.
You will learn to recognize problems and respond quickly to diving-related emergencies
at least 2-3 days
- E-manual & certification
- Dive insurance during training
- Use of diving equipment including:
- dive computer
- surface mark buoy