Snorkeling Course Koh Tao Thailand
Do a snorkeling course
Impian Divers has an officially recognized Snorkeling Course program in house.
This snorkel diver course is a quality training so that you can safely watch the corals and fish from above from above.
Snorkeling in tropical waters of Koh Thailand is rightly a dream for many.
With sufficient occupation and availability, we regularly offer guided snorkeling trips:
- 2 location (shallow bays) – 500 baht p/p
- min 2 persons – afternoon trip only
This trip includes a dive leader; passenger insurance; use good snorkeling equipment, drinking water, tea/coffee.
However, it is often underestimated that one actually swims in circles in open water, exposed to natural elements such as current and wind.
Not to mention other boats cruising around.
Knowledge and direct supervision are very important factors before doing something like this on your own..
This snorkeling course is ideal for those who are too young to start a diving course or who also want to do something while others are following a diving course with us.
A snorkeling course will greatly boost your confidence, and you may want more after that.
What you need to participate
- Minimum age 6 years
- In possession of a swimming diploma or demonstrable good swimming skills
- Valid medical statement (see below for download)
- Signed Disclaimer
(signed for minors by parents or guardian)
- The snorkeling environment
- Choosing the right snorkeling equipment
- Practice proper snorkeling techniques;Pressure and pressure differences
- Hypothermia and sunburn
- Excessive exertion
- Special equipment
- First aid for snorkel diving
- Planning of snorkel dive.
Schedule snorkeling course
09:00 Administration & fitting equipment
09:15 theory & course outline
11:00 Lunch break
12:00 Boat departure
13:00 Swimming and snorkeling skills
16:00 Snorkel dive in open water
17:00 Return to dive center
- Digital Snorkel I.D.D course textbook & certification *
- Use snorkeling equipment :
- snorkel mask