The introduction dive, also called a try dive, is an ideal way to find out if scuba diving is something for you.
However, learning how to dive is not really difficult and it is our job to calmly bring you to a depth of 1m .
If you are not yet 10 years old, you could do the Snorkeling Course with us instead.
You will also do this from the same boat, together with the others.
Your diving instructor will teach the first basic rules to safely make your first introduction dive.
Around 12:00 we cruise with our own boat to a beautiful bay around Koh Tao. Weather permitting we usually go to the beautiful island of Koh Nang Yuan .
Firstly, we will give you time to get used to breathing and equalizing in shallow water. After some basic exercises you will dive together with your instructor towards open water!
- Minimum age 10 years;
- In possession of a swimming certificate or demonstrable swimming skills
- Valid medical certificate (Fit to Dive)
- Passport number
- Signed Disclaimer of Liability
- (signed by parents or guardian for minors)
- 10:00 Administration & equipment fitting
- 10:15 Explanation basic diving rules
- 11:00 Lunch break
- 12:00 Departure boat
- 13:00 Adapt to environment
- 13:15 Exercises in shallow water
- 13:30 Diving!
- 14:15 Back on board
- 15:00 Optional 2nd dive
- you can decide on-board
- schedule depending
- 17:00 back to the dive shop!
- Use diving equipment
- Dive insurance coverage
Follow up options
If you enjoyed this experience, you could either make an extra dive, or continue for your open water training!
In this case we only charge you the price for the Open Water Diver course.