Instructors Training course
Make a dream come true and become part of a vibrant industry in amazing tropical locations.
There are just a few careers more fulfilling than teaching scuba diving.
Our instructors training course aims to train a professionally oriented divemaster into to a professional diving instructor.
Once you have completed the course, we invite you to apply your qualities with us.
The instructors training course is a 10-day program followed by a 2-day I.D.D Instructor Exam. After completion you will get qualified as:
- Open Water Scuba Instructor
- Medical Trained Instructor
- Oxygen Provider Instructor
- AED Provider Instructor
- Optional free preparation course
- Free fun diving
- Work placement to gain experience
Impian Divers organises I.D.D Instructor Trainings Courses on request only.
Impian Divers Course Director has over 20 years of teaching experience in the dive industry and 14 years of teaching experience in other working areas. This making your instructors training course didactically the best one on Koh Tao.
Thorough instructor training is necessary in order to be fully prepared to teach in the real diving world situation.
- Modular education system
- classroom / confined & open water presentation
- Dive skills demonstrations
- Attitude instructors
- Continued Education
- Dive accident statistics and analysis (DOSA)
- Environmental aspects
- Legal Management
- Standard & Procedures
- 18 years or older
- Medical Trained or equivalent;
- I.D.D or DAN Oxygen Provider;
- Minimum 80 logged dives (excluding training dives)
- Medical Statement (Fit to Dive)
- Signed Disclaimer of Liability
- Diving experience
- Good theoretical knowledge
- Correct professional attitude and philosophy
As long as you do your best, well prepared and dare to ask questions, we are convinced that you will complete the course successfully. The so-called “Pass Guarantee” of other centres is ridiculous, which basically means that they are just teaching you to pass the final exam.
The Instructor Final Exam (IFE) takes 2 .5 day.
During, an I.D.D examiner will evaluate your knowledge on the following topics :
- Instructors Training Course
- Open Water Diver Course
- Advanced Diver Course
- Rescue Diver Course
- Divemaster and Assistant Instructor Course
- Standards and Procedures
- First Aid and Resuscitation
- Professional attitude and the right philosophy
- 36,000 THB
I.D.D Instructors Course
- includes the Medical Trained-, O2 & AED instructor
- 4,000 THB
I.D.D-Instructor application fees
- includes professional dive and liability insurance
- Workbook ITC
- Digital I.D.D Instructor manuals
- Digital I.D.D Standards & Procedures 2021
- All teaching materials for:
- Open Water
If you cross-over from another training organization you will need to purchase the IDD dive master training slates: 2,000 THB.
With our internship program you could start with team-teaching.
Help our team instructors to train students in shallow water and open water dives to gain self-confidence with real-time teaching scuba divers.
Specialty courses are very popular with our customers, so you can follow a number of these Specialty courses yourself while assisting.