Rescue Diver course
Learn how to look beyond yourself and consider the safety and well being of other divers.
Although this course is serious, it is an enjoyable way to build your confidence.
Rewarding and fun best describes the Rescue Diver course.
During a rescue course you will learn to look around you more during diving activities, to learn to assess to become more aware of the safety of other divers.
A very good diving training for your own safety later during fun dives, but also to start your dive master training more confidently afterwards.
The course will be concluded with a multiple-choice exam and 2 overlapping, realistic “diving accidents” scenarios.
- Minimum age 15 years.
- Advanced open water diver
- IDD Medical Trained certification (or equivalent)
- AED Provider Certificate (*)
- Oxygen Provider Certificate (*)
- Valid medical certificate (Fit to Dive)
- Signed Disclaimer of Liability
- (*) are mandatory for IDD rescue course
- divers stress
- rescue techniques
- in- & out water
- divers in panic
- unconscious divers
- missing diver
The ultimate objective of this rescue diver course is to learn how to avoid problems while diving. Both in and out of the water, always keep thinking 1 step ahead: anticipate.
You will learn to recognize problems and respond quickly to diving-related emergencies
at least 2-3 days
Price: 10,000 Thai Baht
- Manual & certification
- 1-calendar year IDD membership & diving insurance
- Use of diving equipment including:
- dive computer
- surface mark buoy