Nitrox Enriched Air
Nitrox Enriched Air Specialty
The Nitrox Enriched Air Specialty is the most popular specialty course in the world.
Reason is that diving with enriched air allows you to stay longer under water. This is due to the lower Nitrogen content, allowing you longer bottom times, especially on repetitive dives.
Besides staying longer under water you can also get back into the water faster, which sounds attractive if you would like to make a 2nd deep dive.
This course can be easily combined with any other specialties such as Deep 40, Wreck Diver, or Digital under water Photography.
- Advantages and disadvantages diving with air with a higher oxygen content.
- Calculate your exposure to oxygen
- Analyse cylinders
- Dive computer settings for enriched air
- Procedures & dive planning
- 2 dives
- Minimum age 12 years
- (Junior) Open Water Diver
- Signed Disclaimer of Liability
- (signed by parents or guardian for minors)
09:00 Administration & equipment sizing
09:30 Theory & dive planning
11:00 Lunch break
13:00 Analyze your Nitrox cylinders
14:00 complete the dive theory
15:30 Final Exam
07:00 Boat departure
08:00 dive #1
10:00 dive #2
- I.D.D E-manual & license
- 2 dives on Nitrox
- Free use of :
- dive equipment
- dive computer
- surface marker buoy
- Dive insurance